I am known for checking out new TV shows and enjoying them so I decided to post them.
- Vampire Diaries: I have defiantly got into this show this holidays, each episode is a cliffhanger wanting you to watch more. And can I say how cute each male character is? Damn. Stefan Salvatore can knock on my door anytime. I’m only on the first season and I’m loving it!
- Pretty Little Liars: Though I was very disappointed who A was and believed that the finale was rubbish. I have a deep feeling inside of me that still enjoys PLL. This is in my opinion, but the acting isn’t that great. But… I still love it. #guiltypleasure
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians: I had been told by many people, that this show was very fake and stage. But literally, I’m obsessed with the Kardashians- they’re style, lifestyle, everything so I knew I had to start watching it. It is amazing! It keeps you on your toes the whole time. I’m currently on season 7 and loving it.
Going back to school can be very scary, having to have different teachers for different lessons is a big change. I can recommend you high school isn’t as scary as you think.
Going to my new high school, I felt very grown up, going on a bus (my high school was 45 minutes away) having a locker key, also some money. It was very surreal.
Of course, I was only eleven but I felt like I was starting a new chapter in my life.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE:
- Notebooks– These are very essential, so you can look back on them and revise. It also prepares you for later life when you have very important exams.
- An organised pencil case– Make sure you have the important things, pencils, pens, colouring pencils and pens, rulers, scissors, glue etc. You’ll find high school is very different to your previous one. You are meant to have the supplies yourself, this also shows organisation to your teachers. Also, remember to top up if you lose pens or pencils, you tend to hand loads out to people who have forgot the important things. Just share with friends, because others never bring them back.
- A bag– Something is going to hold your bag right? Get a reasonable size back, maybe a satchel: they hold books along with pencil cases. On your first day, your teacher is going to overload you with textbooks and you’re going to be carrying them around on a regular basis.
These are really the important things, but there are a whole lot and I’m sure you will get told on the other things.
Don’t be worried. The first years of high school are the best, you have four years to have fun before exams so enjoy it! If you have any worries don’t be afraid to email me –> email@example.com
I will be the only person writing for this blog. Sorry. 😀
My full name is Cerys Jade Avery- though others think it is Doris because my facebook name is Cerys Doris Avery. I am fifteen years old but will be turning sixteen in November. I am British and from Loughborough. I have grown up traveling- my dad is in the army and we move every 2-3 years. My parents have currently split up, meaning I won’t be traveling the world anymore which is quite scary. My parents went through a rough patch and decided to call it quits- which is very upsetting.
I plan on this blog to be about everyday life, advice, and all sorts of stuff. I’ve always wanted to blog but always needed the confidence to begin one. I want to teach everyone that life is okay if you do it your way. I have been through a rough patch and want to help others overcome there rough patches. If you ever want to contact me for advice, just email me -> firstname.lastname@example.org and I will email back as soon as I can.
If you want to have feedback, comments are fine 🙂 I don’t bite, I swear.